Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Year Anniversary!


  Today I celebrate the first year anniversary of The Tinkers's Workshop blog site.  It has been quite a year with all of the projects that I have designed, built and completed.  Everything from a Makerbot 3D printed 1/6th scale electric car model to a CNC machine build, a platform bed, gyro-copter kite and much more.  To say I have been busy is an understatement to be sure.  All of it has been great fun and a real learning process during many of the projects.  

  I wish mostly to say thank you to the almost twenty-six thousand visitors (as of this morning) that have spent the time to see what my site is all about and spread the word to others that I have something interesting to share.  Without all of your visits, comments and advise my site would not have grown as much as it has in this past year.  It gives me great pleasure and encouragement to continue on to make my site bigger and better with each passing month. I hope all of you continue to follow along with me on my various projects and take the time to let me know what you think of my efforts to share what I am  dreaming of, designing and building.  Keep Tinkering!

Sincerely,

Dave Langkamp

No comments:

Post a Comment