Monday, December 1, 2014

The Blender 3D Creations Page Has Expanded To Page Two

I was sorting some files on my computer this morning and came across more Blender 3D images that I had not posted to the blog.  These images are of projects that I had created some time ago and will be a nice addition to the blog and in posting them here I find that I needed an additional page to show them off.  Here are a few of the images that you will find on the new page listed as Blender 3D Creations Page 2 at the top right corner of the opening page of the blog.  Check it out and if you find it interesting please let me know. I can always use encouragement to create more 3D models in this wonderful software.
  For those of you who do not know of Blender 3D software you can down load a free copy of it online from Blender.org.  Go to their site and you will find the link to get the software.  This software is a 3D modeling, animation, and gaming software that I use just for fun as well as concept work here at the Tinker's Workshop.  There are a large number of tutorials and forums online that will help you get started with the software so check it out when you get the chance. 
  One more note on this software..... Blender will take you some time to learn.  It is something that cannot be taught in a couple of hours.  My advise is take a least an hour a day to learn all the functions of the software and inside of a month you will be well on your way to creating what I have here on my blog.  Don't be in a rush to learn the software and you will progress faster than you think.  It will take a bit of work but will be worth it in the end.  Believe me if I can learn it anyone can.  Enjoy the new Blender page and these few examples from it.





No comments:

Post a Comment