Monday, November 2, 2015

My Blender 3D Cube to Chair Video Tutorial

 
A couple of days ago I posted about a simple computer generated model that I put together using Blender 3D software.   I started with a cube and ended up making a rather nice chair.  After posting this I received an email from a friend of mine asking if I could put together a video tutorial showing step by step how I did this in Blender.  I thought about it actually while I was doing the modeling and so with that in mind I set out to create the video I have here. 
 
It took me several tries to get the tutorial just the way I wanted it and so here it is.  If you like what you see and would like to see more Blender 3D video tutorials send me an email or post a comment here on the blog and let me know and I'll see what else I can come up with when I have the time.  Thanks for the suggestion Philip!  Making the video tutorial actually will help me with my Blender class I'll be teaching next March.  Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment