Thursday, December 15, 2016

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!


  2016 has been another tremendous year for my blog with all of you who have taken the time to read and see what I have been creating in the workshop.  The blog is now in its' sixth year and has received email and visitors from  over 95 countries from around the world.  As of this date there have been over  324,000 visitors to the blog directly and over 5.4 million visitors through Google+! 
  It is so nice to hear from so many of you who have written me and to each and everyone one of you who has visited my site I want to personally wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May all your ideas, dreams, plans, and projects turn out better than you ever expected.  I know my blog has exceeded my wildest expectations and I thank you all for its' continued success!  Have a great 2017 and I'll keep posting as long as I have people like you who want to know what I am dreaming of, designing and creating.

Sincerely,
Dave Langkamp

No comments:

Post a Comment